Tuesday 7 July 2009

[News] New TW Episodes & Site Design Preview!

Well it looks like I'll be posting news stories here for the time being. Thanks so much to Magz for keeping us all updated about the site status. :) (See post below for latest info.)

Sooo.... New TW! How did you all find it? I love it - it's one of those series when everything goes wrong! I love that :D What's gonna happen next? SPECULATE!!!!

Also, you may have noticed that the emergency blog has sort of shifted in style. Before it was just a standard Blogger template, but since we've been left site-less for a few days now I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peak of some elements the new site design which has been in the works for a while.

Of course, it's not exactly what it will look like (the sidebar for example will probably be a lighter blue and have daleks instead of those squares) but hopefully it's given you a good idea. I'd love to know what you guys think!

Hears to the hopeful return of VS!

5 comments:

  1. Something is happening http://www.votesaxon.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sergent Wallace is now down to the last 20 floppy disks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose we should be greatful he's not using punched cards.

    ReplyDelete